Monday, March 16, 2015

Day 75

Another day and more snow... The cars were practically buried!  We got some shoveling done but we were ever so thankful to see our friend Rob with his Kubota come popping in the lane to blow out our driveway!

The kids got through their school work and we're enjoying some quiet time before we play a game or two this afternoon.  I'm also hoping to get my skis out and give them a whirl.  I've wanted to go skiing all winter and just haven't gotten around to it. Don't have much excuse with all this snow lying around!

And in other news, my friend Giles nominated me to share scripture verses for seven days and I thought I'd post them here as well as on my Facebook page.

 

 We couldn't even get this door to open.

 There is a Yaris and a CR-V in there somewhere!

And the snow banks are ever so impressive!

No comments: