Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Day 90

Seriously...it's day 90 and this is what I see outside?!  I'll admit it is beautiful but it would be far more comely if it had done this in December instead of the end of March!

We had plans today to go out and meet with our homeschool group and this afternoon was supposed to be the closing for Sean's curling group which would have included his first mini tournament.  But schools are cancelled which means our plans are cancelled too.  Utter disappointment.  I have found it really hard today to be motivated to do anything. I decided it was time to take a mental health day and just let things go. The kids  have played with Lego, enthusiastically went outside to play and did their own game of Charades. I've done laundry, dishes and worked in my sketch book..It's going to be a good day.
  


Just to remind myself that one day we'll actually get to see flowers growing in the garden again!

No comments: