Thursday, April 30, 2015

Day 120


Well, that was a bit of a day.  We were up and at 'em early to get into Charlottetown in order for Marko to get into the eye clinic at the QEH this morning.  We forgot to bring change for the parking and something for snack time so we dropped him off and picked up some ginger snaps and iced tea.

When we arrived at the clinic it was packed but there was some room to sit down and a little play area for the kiddos. Levi loved the play area and the rest of the kids found new books to read. Marko went in for the dye test and returned to wait out his time.  By this point Levi was getting bored and wanted to wander into the case rooms.  Instead, the kids and I walked down the outer halls to keep him busy and out of trouble. There was lots of walking and Levi charming the other waiting patients.

Once they had the results from the test they decided to set up for minor eye surgery.  More waiting and more walking.  Thankfully it wasn't a very long procedure and soon we were on our way again.

As we were heading out I thought it might be nice to do one more burger love so we drove to the Pizza Delight in Cornwall and enjoyed the Stuffed Bessie.  I love their garlic finger buns!  The kids enjoyed the outing as well.  And this evening I was off to a homeschool meeting.  And now as my mother would say, "I'm all in but my shoelaces!"

I meant to take a picture of the burger but I completely spaced so instead, I have this lovely shot of my goofy children.


No comments: