Friday, May 22, 2015

Day 142

What a fun day.  We started out by getting our house cleaning done.  There were some rough spots but we got through them and then I told the kids to eat their lunch quickly because I had a surprise for them.  They were so excited and they guessed and guessed but I wouldn't tell them.  We ended up in Charlottetown at the McDonalds for a birthday party.  They were thrilled!  The kids loved hanging out with their friends and enjoying some birthday cupcakes too.  I enjoyed hanging out with friends I don't get to see as often as I like and I made a new friend.  Love getting to know new people, helps to have a cute toddler that helps himself to other people's food! I was embarrassed but the other mom was fantastic and we hit it off.  While we were there I gave each of the kiddos a dollar and Nate spent his on one of the games while the other two saved theirs to buy something at the dollarstore.  Emma-Lyn picked out a cute little Winnie the Pooh diary and Sean found a neat mini bowling game.

Such a lovely day!



No comments: