Saturday, July 11, 2015

Day 192

Such a gorgeous day on the Island.  Marko had sermon prep to do so I took the kids to a yard sale and the beach.

My wonderful friend Alex was having a yard sale and I knew there would be some really great books to grab.  I wasn't disappointed.  The kids were also thrilled to pick up a pair of flippers and a snorkel from her daughter, Celeste. With our shopping done it was time to hit the beach.  We went to Tea Hill and I'm afraid that the beauty of Panmure beach has spoiled the children.  They were okay with it but it certainly wasn't as nice as Panmure.  We had lunch and decided to hit another beach closer to home.  We had a delightful time at Northumberland beach and even got to watch the ferries dock at Wood Islands.
 Beaching it up.


And books...lovely, lovely books!

No comments: