Saturday, July 25, 2015

Day 206

 Today was the big day and such a wonderful day it was!  It was a bit cool and wet but the bride and groom were radiant.  The kids all did a fabulous job. I am so thankful for my wonderful friend Claire and her daughter Holly who came to look after Levi while we went to the ceremony.  I came back and picked him up for pictures and the reception.  I loved the couple's idea of having people come up and share anecdotes or facts about them to get them to kiss.  Sean, Levi and I left during the reception while the other stayed for part of the dance before coming home.

To Linda, you were and are a beautiful bride.  I am so excited for you and Henk.  I was so blessed to be there for your big day.  Your vows had tears in my eyes! May God richly bless your marriage!

To Henk, I have a brother in law now!  So thrilled it's you!  You are such a great man and husband for Linda.  You are such a wonderful uncle to our children!  God bless!

Now for the pictures!


 A very excited flower girl.

 Love her hair.

 Such a beautiful bride and her matron of honour.

 My handsome hubby and a very proud brother of the bride.

 A very happy mother of the bride.

 The program and centrepieces.

 Pretty little girls.

 Praying.

 Handsome little ringbearer.

 The beautiful couple.

 Giddy children.


 Reception decorations.

Beautiful Bridal Bouquet.

No comments: