Sunday, August 16, 2015

Day 228

 And it is home again, home again, jiggety jig.  We had such an amazing vacation right from start to finish. And yet it was so very good to come back home again.  I was missing my sweet little munchkins!  And tomorrow morning they start another week of VBS. 

And now for several shots from our walk along the lighthouse trail.  I had a hard time just picking out a few.  I wish we had had more time to explore and just sit and listen to the waves pound the rocky shore.
 The lighthouse.


 Captain Explorer.
 I LOVE this place!

 Rocky, rugged coastline.
 Off into the woods we go.  Up until this point the trail was nicely groomed gravel.  I love the more rugged trails where you need to pick your steps and really get a feel for the space around you.

 Just so beautiful!


 And amongst all this ruggedness a beautifully delicate wild rose.


 Waves crashing.

No comments: