Monday, August 24, 2015

Day 236

 It has been a get things done kinda day. I transplanted some hostas and organized the garage.  Then it was time to finally tackle our very ugly bathroom.

 This was the hideous wall paper that once adorned the bathroom walls. 


 And three years ago I pulled down the wallpaper to reveal this monstrosity:

 And we have lived like this for three whole years and I've had enough. Time to take the bull by the horns and get things done.


 Today I pulled up the floor boards and pulled off any remaining wallpaper on one wall.  I also peeked behind that medicine cabinet and would you believe there is just a big ol' rectangular hole behind it?!!

I would like to paint the walls a lovely light grey/blue colour.  Very much like you would see here.  So if you're wondering what to get me for my birthday, a big can of nimbus gray Benjamin Moore paint would be lovely! :)

No comments: