Saturday, October 03, 2015

Day 276


 What an AMAZING day!!  Today our church held the Annual Ladies Missionary Conference and it was fantastic.  Emma-Lyn and I went together and I was so happy to have her there with me.  I chaired the meetings and was involved in a little skit.  I had a LOT of fun!!  The ladies who spoke were fantastic and I really enjoyed singing our theme song.



We sang it before each meeting.  I had never heard it before but I loved the melody and the lyrics!  You can listen to the song at the bottom of this post.



It's interesting having a personal blog, I get to post about everyday life at home and about my loved ones.  But sometimes I have to keep things off the blog until things have been cleared.  And this is one of those times.  My dad has chronic lymphatic leukemia and recently he had a flare up that his medications weren't able to fix.  Yesterday at noon dad had his spleen removed at Victoria General Hospital in Halifax.  His surgery went very well and he came home today and will be recuperating for the next month.  I am very thankful that everything went well and I got to talk to him this evening.



Such a blessing filled day!



No comments: