Thursday, October 08, 2015

Day 281

A beautiful day for a tour of Orwell Village.  We enjoyed making candles, watching the blacksmith make a hook, a lovely wagon ride and socializing with our extended group of homeschool friends.
This place is just so beautiful.  There is a gorgeous view every way you turn!



This little goat was quite the ham and loved all the attention.

Mr. Ben looking very much the part.

The blacksmith hard at work.

After our time at Orwell we made a quick dash out to see the MacGregors one last time before they head back to Quebec tomorrow.  I just had to have a picture of me and Jackie.  She is one of my besties and I just love the time we spend together. It's hard to say good-bye but at least we've made plans to chat throughout the coming months.

Jackie, I'll be praying for you and your family.  You are such a beautiful friend and I am so thankful to have you in my life.  May God richly bless you and your family.  Big Hugs!!


No comments: