Sunday, November 22, 2015

Day 326


It's a very wet and windy kind of Sunday.  Church was going well until Levi got too tired to care and was screaming his fool head off.  This was my cue to take the boy home and put him to bed.  While he snoozed I listened to a Bible study by our friends the Skys.  It was a great way to spend the morning.

After lunch Nate and I went on our date, we picked up his frozen yogurt and my fries and went down to Roma for a little drive.  I love spending one on one time with each of the kids.  You really get a better sense of their unique character.

We decided at lunch time that Levi was finally ready for the switch from his own room to going over to the boy's room.  Emma-Lyn was super pumped to get her own room.  And the boys were pretty pleased to have Levi bunking with them. For the rest of the afternoon we all worked at rearranging the rooms.

This evening, Levi wasn't falling asleep quite as well as we had hoped and the boys were at a bit of a loss as to what to do with him.  I came in and told Levi he had to be quiet and go to sleep.  He wasn't super thrilled with that response.  I thought I'd give him a few minutes and see if he would settle.  He was whimpering and the boys decided to sing to him.  Levi loves music and it was just the trick.  So proud of my big boys for taking care of their little brother like that.  Also really proud of Sean for offering to take the bottom bunk so that he could take better care of Levi.

And here is my favourite pottery piece from yesterday's travels.  I love the colour and that it's a second.  It has little imperfections but it's still so beautiful.  If you're looking for beautiful pottery, I highly recommend Koleszar Pottery.


No comments: