Thursday, November 26, 2015

Day 330

Just had to run out this morning before breakfast to snap some shots of the frost.  




We had a great homeschooling day.  Although we did have to make a run to the store for some ingredients for our baking time this afternoon.

 It always makes me a little nervous going to stores during school hours.  You just never know what people might say.  Some people ask why the kids aren't in school and for the most part when we say we homeschool we get positive responses.

But then there are other times when people just stare and say loud enough for you to hear, "Why are they  here??"  This wasn't spoken directly to me but my children heard and it kinda smarts 

I feel like I should plaster stickers on my kids and I that say, "It's okay for me to be here, I homeschool."  Not a big deal, just a pet peeve I guess.

No comments: