Sunday, December 27, 2015

Day 361


Well, all the late nights caught up with us this morning and we all slept in and missed the first meeting at church.  We did make it for the second meeting and enjoyed a lovely time with our church family.  I'm back into being a Sunday school teacher and have a small class of two on a good day.  Today it was just Emma-Lyn and I and we enjoyed working together through our material.

It started snowing this morning and it's still going this evening.  The kids were anxious to try out their new sled!  This afternoon I took them to the hill behind the church and they had a fine time coasting down the hill! If I had been thinking, I should have called around to see if any friends would have liked to join us!

When we got home it was time for some hot chocolate with marshmallows!

video

No comments: