Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Day 363


It was an early run into Charlottetown this morning for a doctor's appointment for Marko and Emma-Lyn.  Just a check up for Marko and we have meds for Emma-Lyn.  We ran some errands in town and even stopped in to see Nanny Power for a quick visit and to thank her for the Christmas gifts.


This evening we went to Red's for Nate's milestone achieved meal!  The children really enjoy the little play area and the food and service are great too!  I had the Red's Pub Club with fries and gravy.  I thought I was the only one that liked gravy on my fries.  Apparently Mr. Levi has a hankering for the stuff as well!  He proceeded to dip all his fries in my gravy...Just as well, I suppose...it's not like I need the calories!!

And now for a little song:

One of these things is not like the others, One of these things just doesn't belong, Can you tell which thing is not like the others. By the time I finish my song?


No comments: