Thursday, December 31, 2015

Day 365!!!!

WOOO HOOO I did it!!

Project 365 is COMPLETE!!

I have to say, I was somewhat dubious that I would get this far when I started this project but with the support of my wonderful friend, Denise we made it through!!  We both put up pictures every day this year and I am so proud of Denise and her amazing photography!

WE DID IT!! 


And now as time quickly winds down on this year I am quietly reflecting on all the good times, the hard times, and the in between times.  And I am just so very thankful for my beautiful family, both immediate and extended. I am very thankful for all of my friends. The ones far away and the ones near, you all hold such a dear spot in my heart and I honestly don't know where I'd be without all of you! And most importantly to me, I am ever so thankful for my Saviour who knows all about me and loves me abundantly.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: