Sunday, January 17, 2016

Fun with Colour

The other night Marko referred to my Bible as my "green" Bible.  And I was aghast at the thought of anyone thinking that it was the colour green.  I think it's more of a blue/teal colour.  Obviously, it's not a big deal but it piqued my interest enough to see what my facebook friends thought.

Turns out most of my friends would side with the opinion that it's green. A dozen people went with green while a couple others decided to stir the pot and go with grey. And just two or three went with teal or a blue shade.  Marko was even kind enough to look it up on Amazon.

There he found descriptions of teal, turquoise and peacock blue. I have to say my favourite part of this whole experiment was Marko's response when he looked it up online. He glanced over at me and said, "Well, you're not wrong!" And obviously the implication is that I'm also not right! HA!!

Anyways, no matter what the colour actually is, I'm just glad I have it.


No comments: