Thursday, January 21, 2016

Math Games are Great!

Sean and I had a great time playing Multiplication Squares together this morning.  Sean is excited to play again and could see this as a great game to take with us when we're on the road.  And yes, he won.

Nate and I enjoyed stepping out on the books of the New Testament this morning.  I laminated cardstock that I had labelled with all the names of the books and then placed them on the floor like stepping stones.  Nate called out each one as he stepped on them.  He was ever so pleased this evening when he was able to recite all the books and earn another jewel for his vest.

Sean in mid capture.

2 comments:

Nelleke Plouffe said...

We love this game, too!

Melinda Johnson said...

hehe, I printed out this one as well! Fun! I also like the stepping out on the books of the Bible. Neat!