Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

It was a pretty low key Valentine's day here in the Peric household.  We all have varying stages of the cold and didn't even venture forth to church this morning. 

We did enjoy a family movie, games, Bible stories and cuddles on the couch.

My hubby was very thoughtful and brought me home a lovely dozen red roses and some chocolates.  Best of all he brought home a full rack of ribs for me for supper!  That man knows the way to my heart!
 So pretty.

For the children this year I made them each their own little photo album.  There are pictures of just them and a few of them and their siblings and one of mom and dad.  And throughout the books I put in some sweet words of love on pretty cardstock.  The kids really seemed to enjoy them.


No comments: