Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Levi and Lipstick


This shot is actually from yesterday.  Levi met me on the stairs all dolled up and ready to go out on the town!  It was hard not to laugh at him. I didn't want him to think this was a great idea so I stifled my giggles and cleaned him up.



Today we made a run to the library to pick up some books about different countries we'd like to visit as well as some different poetry books. We also popped in to the Christmas Discounters to pick up sketch books for everyone.  I'm hoping to get the kids into more nature study in the spring and sketching what they observe on nature walks.

Sean had curling this afternoon and while Nate and Emma-Lyn played together I sat down to create. I played with some paints, a silver metallic marker and my sketch book.  It was mostly experimenting and playing around with shapes.

I really enjoyed playing around with these swirly whirly curly cues!

No comments: