Thursday, February 04, 2016

Storm's A Comin'


I love when things happen spontaneously.  Sean spied a world map in Marko's office this morning and the two of us mapped out the different countries we would like to visit someday.  From there I came up with the idea to make Travel Journals.  We're going to do up information sheets about each of our countries and put them in our duo-tangs.  We'll have a title page, table of contents, flags, maps and points of interest.  I'm so excited to start this project and Sean is too!

And in other news the Maritimes are supposed to be getting hit with another winter storm tomorrow.  This evening I went out and picked up my version of storm chips:

I LOVE these things!!

P.S.  Nate was pretty quiet today.  Slept for most of the day.  He did throw up at one point but that's been it thus far.  He went to bed at 6:30 tonight...Hoping another good night's sleep has him on the mend.

No comments: