Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Time to Dance!


This morning we started our homeschool day with finishing off watching Mary Poppins.  I love that movie.  I really enjoyed seeing the behind the scenes stuff afterwards as well!  And you know that as we made our way to the kitchen to start our studies the kids were all singing, "A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down..." Funny, kids...Very funny!

Sean went off to curling in the afternoon, friends came over for supper and then it was time for Emma-Lyn and I to head out for step dance lessons.  I was so thrilled when her instructor needed a parent helper...I jumped at the chance to get up there again.  I got to be the centre of a windmill--very fun!  Just had to shuffle and turn around in a circle.

I may be just a little excited to be shuffling again!  The girls seem oh so impressed!


No comments: