Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Yay for VBS!!

Sean, Emma-Lyn and Nate enjoyed a wonderful day of Vacation Bible School at the Church of Christ today.  It was a full day from 10 am to 4 pm.  The kids did crafts, sang songs, baked, played games and much more.  The kids had a BLAST!  I have to commend the folks from that church, they put on a great VBS and are so welcoming to the whole community.  I'm looking forward to joining them for their Good Friday Breakfast!

While the big kids were away Levi and I puttered around the house.  I baked a cake for our upcoming Easter Conference at church and we dropped it off and went to Buy-Rite for a few things.  We had a quiet lunch and then it was nap time.  Oh the sweet sound of silence...it was intoxicating. I enjoyed reading my book, having a little nap myself and tackling our many baskets of laundry.  Denise popped in a little after two and we had a great little chat and even played a round of DaVinci's Challenge.

And this is what Sean decided to do before going to VBS.  He made this puzzle to send to a friend.  I love his thoughtfulness and creativity!



No comments: