Monday, May 23, 2016

Dandelion Festival

It's the last day of what has been a marvelous extra long long weekend!  And today we had some fun in Stratford at the Dandelion Festival.

There were lots of neat vendors in the town hall as well as fun activities for the children.  But the real excitement to be had was outside!

 There were potato sacks, soccer balls and lovely fields filled with dandelions!  The kids had such a great time kicking the balls about and racing each other in the potato sacks.  And of course what more could you ask from a field of dandelions than the most beautiful sunshine coloured bouquet!


 Me and my Levi and lovely bouquet of dandelions!

And if there are spare potato sacks sitting around, you know that at least a couple of moms are going to give it a whirl! And just so you know, this was Claire's idea but I must admit that I was more than game for a fun packed potato sack race!

 Claire had a bit of a tumble at the end of that one...I had to save my sunglasses!

 Assessing the damage and wondering about having another go of it...

 And we're off!!  Such grace...such class!

 Must...Keep...Going!
So much FUN!!

1 comment:

Bernietothe9th said...

Was I surprised that you had a go at the potato sacks? No I expected it I would have been disappointed if you hadn't. That's Laura always up for some fun !!