Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Love Your Spouse Challenge: Day Two

 Our wedding day!!  Exactly a year after we started dating!

 I love Marko's smile! 

It was such a lovely and unseasonably warm day that October 11th.  I wore my mother's wedding dress.  I LOVED it and knowing that this was her dress and something we got to share was very special to me.

I remember walking down the aisle and smiling and winking at my handsome hubby who was patiently waiting for me. 

I also remember that awkward moment when we both stood there in front of friends and family and waited for what was to come next...only we had no idea what that was...we stood and waited...smiled for a picture...waited some more...smiling and getting nervous...finally our minister stepped closer to us and showed us where we were in the program--it was supposed to be time for everyone to sing a hymn except I had forgot to tell our piano player. So we skipped that part and joyfully went headlong into the rest of the ceremony.

So excited to start out our new life together!


No comments: