Monday, August 22, 2016

A Quietish Day at Home

It was nice to just putter here at home today.  The kids splashed in the pool, read books, played with cars and just hung out.  At one point the kids were reading and I was scrolling Facebook when I realized that Levi was not in the room and he was being WAY TOO QUIET!  I jumped out of my chair and ran to the kitchen to find out what the wee lad had been up to.  Found him slathered in nectarine pulp and he was busily "painting" my kitchen chair in the sticky goop as well. Fun times!

I did manage to find some time to organize some of my homeschool plans as well as work out some Sunday School stuff as well as Awana stuff.  I know most people would probably use their computers for this kind of thing but I am definitely a pen/pencil and paper kinda gal!


No comments: