Saturday, August 20, 2016

Awana Fun Day

Today was our Awana Fun Day at our church.  We had face painting, a couple of bouncy castles, games and much more.  I enjoyed working at my balloon animal table.  It was a very fun day!


Our face painters were amazing!
 Miss Emma-Lyn as a fox!

 And I even got my face painted!  Such a work of art!  I even went shopping in Charlottetown with my face painted.  Got some stares, some folks just looked away and others did the double take. I tried to keep a straight face as I wandered through but when I got back to the van I just had to laugh--such an interesting social experiment.  Two clerks at Canadian Tire told me that they loved my face and I shouldn't wash my face ever again!

This evening the children enjoyed their last night with our friends at VBS in Charlottetown.  They had so much fun!  And they especially loved the pie in the face at the end.  The leaders were all such good sports and the kids learned so much from them. They're already asking to go next year!

 The lead in...
And SPLAT!

No comments: