Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Busy Fun!

It was a busy day of getting things done before Marko and I head out on our little adventure. There were meals to make, the house to clean, the pool to drain/clean and fill again and packing to do.  I think we have mostly everything together!

In other news, I turn 40 at the end of this month (quite literally--my birthday is the 31st!) And since Dwana will be back in Ontario on the big day we went out and did some celebrating tonight.

We went down to Peakes Quay for some Cows ice cream.  It was lovely to just be out together and chat and not have our children gallivanting about.  Afterwards we came back to her inlaw's home for some tea and a little more chatting.  I'm sure going to miss her and her little fam jam!

 So much fun!
And would you look at the sweet necklace she got me? So pretty!

No comments: