Saturday, October 01, 2016

Beautiful Wearable Art


I just received this pendant last night.  And I just LOVE it!  It was made by a lovely artist named Tovah Ross.  I contacted her and asked her to make a special pendant for me and five very special friends of mine.

This little group of ladies means so much to me.  We get together to celebrate birthdays, to eat and laugh and eat some more.  We share life's greatest highs and life's lowest lows--we pray for each other and our families.  Simply put, we are a loving group of Christian homeschooling mamas who multiply our joy and divide our grief by sharing our lives.

I had been thinking how much I appreciate each lady and I got this image of a tree in my mind. A tree with six branches held together swaying in the breeze.  I desperately wanted to bless my friends with a gift to share just how much they meant to me but I couldn't figure out how I could make this pendant.  Thankfully, I remembered Tovah and contacted her right away and she set to work.

I think she did an amazing job!

She creates beautiful charms out of polymer clay and has some on display on her facebook page, it's called Tovah's Cute Crafts--you should check it out--you might just find that special Christmas gift!




1 comment:

Melinda Johnson said...

Awww, sweet!