Saturday, December 03, 2016

It's Late and I'm Sleepy

It has been a busy and full past couple of days. 

Today Sean, Emma-Lyn and Nate went to their curling tournament.  Levi and I sat and watched for a bit and then returned home to get some work done. I managed to clean the house and work on a costume for one of the kids for an upcoming birthday party they will be attending.

In the afternoon I made some mint chocolate sparkle cookies for my folks and homemade mac n' cheese for supper.  In the evening Sean's friend, Gabe came over to spend the night.  Tomorrow afternoon we will be celebrating Sean's birthday and Auntie Karina is coming over tomorrow--that is if the ferry is running.

This evening I enjoyed a lovely night out with some wonderful mamas and we had the most delicious chocolate cake smothered in caramel sauce--it was sooo good!

And this is a picture of a couple of ornaments on our Christmas tree.  I enjoy these red disco balls quite a bit as it reminds me of the ornaments we had on the tree when I was a kid.



No comments: