Monday, December 26, 2016

Time to Get Your Game On!

This afternoon and evening we played a few games.  We started with a round of Settlers...That was interesting.  My kids are high octane gotta move kids so trying to get them to stay seated while we played the game was near impossible which drove me nearly out of my mind.  It also didn't help that I was losing. Marko won and Nate came in second.  Later on Marko played Snakes and Ladders with Nate and Emma-Lyn which Emma-Lyn won.  He followed that up with a great game of Backgammon with Sean and Sean won that game.

Some of you might not like what I tell you next but, I took down our Christmas tree and most of our decorations as well. We have a small living room and the kids got a small Lego table for Christmas so space was at a premium.  Plus, this way I feel I can relax for the rest of the holidays and not have to think about getting things put away later.  I did leave the garland up in the kitchen as I do love the golden glow of the lights.

Settlers:

 Backgammon:

No comments: