Sunday, February 19, 2017

Roaming at Roma


Today Nate and I went on our date.  We picked up some doughnuts and a coffee and hot chocolate at Tims and then headed over to Roma to wander around.


We were very thankful that others had been before us in their snowshoes so we were able to stay on top of the snow as long as we walked in their footprints.  It was an exhilarating workout and it was so beautiful too.  I love going to the beach no matter the season and I found it so eerily quiet without the regular lap of waves upon the shore but still so majestic.



 He loved running ahead of me.  Then I decided to give him a run for his money and ran past him but he quickly caught up to me but we both nearly landed head over heels in the snow!



And this evening we dined on some very fine  grilled Monterey  Jack cheese sandwiches and veggies from our delightful veggie tray:


And in other families and fine dining restaurants they garnish refreshment glasses with lemons but not so in the Casa Peric--here we like to garnish with a slice of cucumber and if you're looking for that extra little bit of  panache we'll even give you two slices!!


No comments: