Wednesday, February 01, 2017

The Bathroom is PAINTED!!

You have no idea how excited I am to FINALLY have the bathroom painted!! 

When we moved into our house, this room was covered in wall paper that was  really dark and covered with large tacky flowers. I thought this room would be the easiest to renovate but once I got the wallpaper down I realized just how wrong I was.  The paint job underneath was tri-coloured. We had a cotton candy pink, lime green and lavender room for awhile.  There were several places where the previous owners had cut holes in the wall and instead of patching them properly, they just used some packing tape.  And there was also that huge hole they just left covered up by an ugly medicine cabinet.

We finally got help from Marko's uncle Brian and he did a great patch job for us. We primed the walls and then life got busy again and the bathroom got sidelined...until today!  I grabbed the paint and my brushes and went to work.  I even brightened up the trim and got things back in place.  I still have a few touch ups to do but here's a little sneak peek:


No comments: