Thursday, June 08, 2017

Down By the Beach

 It was such a delightfully warm day today! In the morning I sat out on the deck and slowly sipped my coffee as I prepared myself for the day.  We had lunch and supper on the deck and after supper the whole fam jam made a run for Panmure Beach (My most favourite beach!)

Emma-Lyn, Nate and Levi braved the icy water and splashed about.  The rest of us enjoyed the warmth of the sun on our backs and the sand between our toes.  Marko and Sean played catch while I wandered down the shore taking pictures and just enjoying the salty sea air.  I LOVE the beach--everything just feels better there!

And it's great to go in the evening as hardly anyone else was there:



Oh the joy of running into the water:

Like I said they actually got into the water--it was pretty cold!


 Sean and Marko playing catch while Levi splashes on the shore.



 My momma always said I had long legs but now they're GINORMOUS!

Thought it was neat to find green plants growing in some sand in a piece of driftwood. 

Yes, it is my happy place!



No comments: